We would like to thank all of our customers for the good work you and your organizations do to support a healthier, cleaner environment for people all across the globe. We are grateful for your partnership and we recognize the importance of our work in supporting the global population that has been affected by COVID-19.
As a valued partner to Perma Pure, we would like to take a moment to update you on the actions our organization is taking to ensure the safety of our employees and the continuity of business for our customers.
Employee Health and Safety is our Top Priority
To ensure the health and safety of our people we have taken the following actions:
- Working with our employees on a continual basis in alignment with World Health Organization (WHO). This includes translating WHO recommendations for employees whose primary language is not English.
- Secure additional cleaning products in support of a healthy, clean work environment.
- Cancel unnecessary travel.
Continuing to Serve our Customers
We recognize that we serve customers whose products make an impact on people and communities all over the world. In light of the issues caused by COVID-19, we recognize the demand for our technology will increase during this time. As such, we have taken the following measures:
- Increase safety stock of raw material and specialized tooling to increase speed and capacity.
- Redistribution of team members to meet urgent customer orders and requests.
- Increase staffing levels of critical operational positions.
Please contact a Perma Pure team member with any additional questions or concerns. You can reach our team directly at CustomerService@permapure.com.
We thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to continuing the great work we do, together.
About Perma Pure LLC
Perma Pure LLC, a Halma company, is a leading manufacturer of high-performance gas conditioning solutions, including dryers, humidifiers, filters, coalescers, specialty scrubbers and complete sample conditioning systems. Headquartered in Lakewood, NJ, and with service and support centers located in India and China, the Company is the exclusive manufacturer of tubing solutions using Nafion™ polymer originally developed by DuPont. With products that deliver best-in-class quality and reliability, Perma Pure is the trusted choice for market leaders in medical, scientific, and environmental monitoring markets. The Company’s products contribute to the health, safety, and well-being of millions of people around the world. Perma Pure LLC is ISO certified to 9001:2015, 13485:2016, and is FDA registered. For more information, visit www.permapure.com.