Need to take control of moisture? The solution is simple — Perma Pure’s Nafion™ Tubing. This highly selective tubing will seamlessly integrate with a gas sample line and reduce condensation. This helps improve the accuracy of analyses, reduce alarms from water traps, allowing the caregiver to focus on providing best possible care to the patient.
Quality You Can Count On
Our Nafion™ tubing dryers have 510(k) approval and can be produced in our FDA-registered, CGMP compliant clean room to your specifications. From tubing to entire sample lines with your labeling and UDIs, we can support your drying applications.
We’ve evolved our manufacturing and testing capabilities to ensure that superior quality.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Certified
- ASQ & RAPS Certified Quality Professionals on Staff
- Products 100% Tested for Leak and Flow
- FDA Registered With 510K For Nafion™ Tubing Dryer
- ISO Class 8 Clean Room
- Proprietary Nafion™ Tubing Conversion to Activate Moisture Transfer Properties
- In-House Extrusion and Injection Molding
- Manufacturing Engineering to procure and validate new technologies to produce custom products
- Unique Device Identifier Compliant Packaging
Regulatory bodies constantly update standards to ensure the highest level of care is delivered to patients. Our Engineering team is well versed in these standards, including the latest ISO 80601-2-74 released in 2017.
From Tubing to Complete Assemblies, We’ve Got You Covered
At Perma Pure, our engineering teams will work you to develop the perfect solution for your challenges. Whether that involves tubing and connectors or complete assembly services, we will support your needs.