Custom Manufactured Assemblies
You will be able to efficiently build custom assemblies for your customers by controlling costs, improving quality and shortening lead times. We can incorporate our FDA approved dryers, made with Nafion™ Tubing, into all assemblies, customized to your design and labelling requirements within a Class 8 Clean Room. Your solutions are designed and assembled with time and cost savings in mind. All products will continue to facilitate high quality care for your patients, while contributing to reduced quality and operational risks within your business.
- Reduced Operational Costs
- Consolidated Supply Chain
- Shortened Lead Times
- Minimized Quality Risks and Touch Points
- Improved Time to Market
- Step 1: work intimately with our engineering and commercial team to set up an assembly design that incorporates the best methods for cost and time savings.
- Step 2: Put Quality control measures and production plans in place.
- Step 3: collaborate with our supply chain team to identify and implement risk mitigation opportunities .
- Step 4: Scale production to meet your needs as demand changes.
Success in the medical equipment space depends on several factors and working with high performing suppliers is high up on the list. As your supplier of Nafion™ Tubing, several additional advantages can be gained from having us build your full assembly. You will continue to see that our internal resources are aligned to support you in successfully delivering high quality care. Consolidating your supply chain will allow both of us to work more intimately and develop a stronger relationship to better serve your focused market.
Talk to Our Team
Speak with our team and learn more about working together. Find Your Solution
Sign Up for Newsletter
Download a brochure outlining in more detail how we can help save you time and money. Download