Product Showcase Will Feature Perma Pure’s MD-700 Large Diameter Nafion™ Dryer Optimized for Aerosol and Particulate Analysis
TOMS RIVER, N.J., Sept. 3, 2015 – Perma Pure LLC, a global leader of gas conditioning solutions for medical, scientific, and environmental monitoring applications, today announced that the Company will be exhibiting at the 2015 European Aerosol Conference in Milan, Italy. Visitors to the Perma Pure exhibit will learn more about the new MD-700 Large Diameter Nafion™ Dryer.
Perma Pure Exhibit:
- Who: Perma Pure business and product marketing leaders
- What: Product information and demonstrations, including MD-700
- Why: Learn about advanced aerosol and particulate analysis solutions
- Where: Milano-Bicocca University, U6 Building, Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo, 1, 20126 Milan
- When: Sept. 7-11, 2015
Perma Pure’s MD-700 has been specifically developed for humidity control in particle measurement and aerosol analysis applications. This solution leverages Nafion™ to remove moisture in the vapor phase without the use of a dryer or desiccant, enabling accurate and stable particulate analysis across a wide range of flow rates and environmental conditions.
MD-700 Key Facts and Highlights:
- Low particle losses due to the large diameter 17 mm (0.700 inches) Nafion™ tubing used in the design
- Eliminates the need for heating the sample gas stream, preserving the volatile particulate component
- Grounded Stainless Steel Tube and Shell Construction eliminates buildup of static electricity and provides long service life outdoors
- Straight Configuration in 6-,12-, 24-, and 48-inch versions minimizes turbulent flow that causes losses
- Dryer is continuously regenerating, eliminating the need to repeatedly replace desiccant
- Designed to be used with the vacuum reflux purge gas method where no dry or instrument air is available
About Perma Pure LLC
Perma Pure LLC, a Halma company, is a leading manufacturer of high-performance gas conditioning solutions, including dryers, humidifiers, filters, coalescers, specialty scrubbers and complete sample conditioning systems. The Company is the exclusive manufacturer of tubing solutions using Nafion™, an ion exchange co-polymer originally developed by DuPont. With products that deliver best-in-class quality and reliability, Perma Pure is the trusted choice for market leaders in medical, scientific, and environmental monitoring markets. The Company’s products contribute to the health, safety, and well-being of millions of people around the world. Perma Pure LLC is ISO certified to 9001:2008, 13485:2003, and is FDA registered. For more information, visit www.permapure.com.