Sample Gas Dryers, Humidifiers and Conditioning Systems Product Portfolio
Medical Breath Dryers and Breath Sampling Lines
Perma Pure offers Nafion™ based breath dryers and standard breath gas sampling lines made from PE, PVC, or coextruded PE/PVC, available with a wide range of connection interfaces.
- ME-Series Medical Dryers / Moisture Exchangers – Single tube Nafion™ dryer open to atmosphere for breath flow rates to 2 l/m
- Medical Sample Lines and Breath Gas Sampling Lines – A wide range of custom sample lines with or without a Nafion™ dryer built in
- MD Series Gas Sample Dryers – Single tube Nafion™ dryer for flow rates to 4 l/m with compression fittings, also available as the MRD Series with rotating ends and configurable push-in fittings
- MD-700 Series Large Diameter Dryer – for Dust, Particulate and Aerosol Analysis – Dry your sample while minimizing particle losses
- MDH-Series Heated Gas Sample Dryer – Heated single tube Nafion™ dryer for flow rates to 4 l/m
- PD-Series Gas Sample Dryers – Multiple tube Nafion™ dryer for flow rates to 40 l/m
- BE-Series Moisture Exchangers – Single tube Nafion™ dryer open to atmosphere for flow rates to 4 l/m
- DM Series Desiccant Dryers – Perma Pure’s exclusive dryer combining the selectivity of Nafion™ with the convenience of using Desiccant to dry anywhere
Where applications require a gas stream to be humidified. Perma Pure’s Nafion™ based Gas humidifiers are the ideal method using either gas or water to provide the humidification.
- MH-Series Humidifiers – Single tube Nafion™ humidifier for flow rates up to 10 l/m using DI water as the humidification source
- FC-Series Humidifiers – Multiple tube Nafion™ dryer for flow rates up to 10,000 l/m. This product line was developed for fuel cell humidification applications in either gas to gas or water to gas modes.
Nafion™ Based Sample Conditioning Systems
Perma Pure’s Nafion™–based Sample Conditioning Systems reduce operating and maintenance costs for CEMS and Process by solving many problems due to the presence of water. Because Nafion systems dry to a lower dew point than obtainable with traditional coolers, most problems are eliminated. Another advantage is the ability to remove moisture from the sample stream in the vapor phase, preserving the components to be analyzed – particularly water soluble gases such as SO2 and NOx among others.
- GASS 2040 Gas Sampling System
- MiniGASS Gas Sampling Systems
- Readi-GASS Gas Sampling Systems
- Indi-GASS Modular Gas Sampling System
- SDS Supplemental Nafion™ Drying System
Baldwin Sample Gas Coolers
- Baldwin Classic Thermoelectric Gas Sample Coolers
- M115 Classic Series Thermoelectric Cooler
- M325 Classic Series Thermoelectric Cooler
- M425 Classic Series Thermoelectric Cooler
- Baldwin SO3 Aerosol Removal Cooler model 10410
- Baldwin eCool Thermoelectric Gas Sample Coolers
- SDS Supplemental Drying System
- iCool OEM Gas Sample Cooler
Baldwin Complete Sample Conditioning Systems