Bare Nafion™ Tubing Available in Multiple Diameters and Cut to Length
Perma Pure offers bare Nafion™ tubing in a variety of sizes. Our customers use the tubing for a wide variety of applications, applying the unique properties of Nafion™ polymer to their own product designs or in their own lab experiments. Nafion™ tubing is priced per meter. For Nafion™’s polymer selectivity properties by chemical, please use the Selectivity Guide at the bottom of this page.
Note: Contact Us if you have a project that calls for Nafion™ tubing in larger diameters than you see here. We can consider producing custom tubing for your application if quantities are large enough. For Nafion™ tubing in sheet form, please visit Ion Power at www.ion-power.com.
|Part Number||Inside Diameter (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Wall Thickness (in)||Internal Volume (cc/ft)||Weight (H+Form) (g/ft)|
All tubing tolerance is +/- 0.005″
Perma Pure Nafion™ Tubing Application Information
- Nafion™ Tubing Dryer Performance and Selectivity
- Effects of Temperature on Nafion™ Gas Dryers
- Compounds Removed by Nafion™ Dryers
- Sulfuric Acid in Gas Samples
- Drying Technology: Microporous vs Nafion™
- Nafion™ tubing: Physical and Chemical Properties
- Tap Water and The Ion Exchange Properties ofNafion™
- The Acidity of Nafion™
- Formaldehyde Permeation Through Nafion™ Tubing
- Gas Permeability of Nafion™
Basic Video Describing Properties of Nafion™ Tubing
Please watch the short video below to better understand how Nafion™ tubing works.